Safely Illuminate Your Sauna
Designed by Dundalk LeisureCraft, this easy-to-install sauna light will provide all the illumination you need. Because this light has been developed specifically for sauna use, it can be safely placed on the inside or outside of your sauna — without suffering damage from humidity, rain, or excessive heat. So, whether you want to increase visibility inside the sauna, create a relaxing ambiance, or make sure your sauna door and path outside are well-lit, this sauna light is perfect for you.
Features of the Dundalk Sauna Light:
Size of light: 4.8” x 4.5” x 8.5” (12.1 x 11.4 x 21.6 cm)
Voltage: 110 Volts
Goes well with: Cedar Light Shade
Included in: The Elite Accessories Package has everything you need for the ultimate sauna session, including this sauna light plus a cedar bucket and ladle (for making steam) and a thermometer/hygrometer (for measuring temperature and humidity).
Recommendations for Placement of the Sauna Light:
- Try placing the sauna light on the ceiling to provide complete illumination.
- Create a relaxing, soft ambiance within the sauna by placing the light under one of the benches.
- For easiest and most convenient access, place the light inside the sauna to the right of the door on the front wall.
- For better outdoor visibility, place the light outside the sauna above the doorway.
Installation Instructions for this Sauna Light:
- Includes light fixture only — light switch and components will need to be purchased separately.
- It is recommended that you use appropriate weatherproof box, conduit, and switch.
- Look for a low profile “pancake box” rather than standard octagon box. This can be surface mounted flush against the sauna with the light fixture easily fitting over the box.
Light up your life (and sauna!) with this versatile Dundalk LeisureCraft Sauna Light.