Golden Designs' Maxxus 3-Person Hemlock Wood, Carbon Far Infrared Sauna MX-K356-01
Maxxus Saunas bring healthy living and longevity to the privacy of your home cost effectively. Modern technology and energy efficiency in Far infrared carbon heating panels allow beneficial penetrating Far infrared waves to remove body toxins, increase blood circulation, ease pain from sore muscles or aching joints, burn calories and improve skin tone among other benefits. Maxxus Far Infrared Saunas are constructed with the environment in mind which accounts for our efforts in using Reforested Canadian wood. Our sauna walls are double paneled constructed with the thickest interior and exterior wood planks compared to others in the same industry. This all translates to a quality sauna that retains heat more efficiently, heats up faster and wastes less energy.
- Natural hemlock wood construction
- Tempered glass door and 2 full-length side windows
- Interior color therapy lighting
- 9 Carbon heating panels
- Roof vent
- Interior LED control panel
- CD radio with FM and MP3 auxiliary / SD and USB connection
- Electrical service: 110V/20amp dedicated receptacle (consult a certified electrician)
- Clasp together assembly
- Exterior Dimensions (WDH): 60″ x 60″ x 75″ (roof overhang: add 9.4″)
- Interior Dimensions (WDH): 56″ x 56″ x 68″
- Sauna Product weight: 390 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 485 lbs.