4-Person Opposite Bench Ceramic Infrared Sauna by TheraSauna
The only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented onboard computer system for constant infrared emission. TheraSauna® uses proprietary, high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ at the proper watt/density for deep body penetration to induce profuse sweating and thereby detoxifying the human body. Solid ceramic heaters have a 96% radiant efficiency rating. Therasauna is made in the U.S.A. with the patented control system that allows for complete control and the ability to consistently reach the desired far-infrared micron level of 9.4.
TheraSauna 4-Person Ceramic Sauna Benefits
- Our patented StableHeat™ technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
- TheraSauna® is the only company to use aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Our saunas utilize high glass content solid ceramic TheraMitters™ that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
- Micron Power Select™ allows you to vary the infrared output from each TheraMitter™ zone and control the infrared micron range during your sauna session
- TheraSauna® meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- TheraSauna® emits very low levels of EMF, compared to the high levels of EMF produced by saunas using less efficient carbon fiber materials and rod TheraMitters™.
- TheraSauna®'s parent company, QCA Spas, is the only certified American manufacturer of far infrared saunas and has been in business since 1966
Therasauna TS7754 4 Person Opposite Facing Infrared Sauna Features:
- Dimensions: 83.25" W x 55.5" D x 78" H
- Wood: Non-toxic Aspen Wood
- Controls: Patented MPS 7 Day Programmable Touchview Control
- Heaters: 12 Solid Ceramic TheraMitters
- Backrest: Ergonomic, Contoured Backrest
- Bench: 2 Reversible Opposite Facing Benches (Flat & Curved)
- Door: Smoke Glass Door with Two Side Windows and TheraSauna® Logo
- Electrical: Plugs into 120 Volt / 20 Amp Outlet
- Watts: 2016 watts
- Exterior: Warm Mahogany Clear Seal Finish or Natural Aspen Finish
- Interior: Tongue & Groove Interior
- Light: Elegant, Dimmable Sconce Light, 60 Watt Bulb
- System: Patented StableHeat System™
- Vent: Ceiling Vent
- Meets/Exceeds ETL and CE safety requirements
4-Person Sauna with Opposite Facing Benches
Made in the U.S.A. and constructed of non-toxic, non-allergenic aspen hardwood, choose from Natural Aspen Hardwood finish or Warm Mahogany finish. TheraSauna has created the only FAR infrared sauna with a patented onboard computer system to give you complete control and the ability to consistently reach the best far-infrared micron level of 9.4. Twelve high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ provide a 96% radiant efficiency rating. Opposite facing benches mean up to 4 people can comfortably use this sauna.
Ceramic FAR Infrared Sauna Specs
The TheraSauna TS7754 4-person sauna features patented MPS 7 Day Programmable Touchview Control controls featuring: Time, Temperature, Light and LED Display. This full spectrum sauna includes Micron Power Select™ which allows you to vary the infrared output from each TheraMitter™ zone and control the infrared micron range during your sauna session. Electrical service is 120v/20 amp – consult a certified electrician if needed. The dimensions of this TheraSauna® model are: 83.25″W x 55.5″D x 78″H.