Almost Heaven Saunas
Almost Heaven Charleston 4 Person Canopy Barrel Sauna
Charleston 4-Person Canopy Barrel Sauna by Almost Heaven
The Canopy Barrel Sauna is an Almost Heaven original. It is handcrafted and is unmatched in quality, durability, and value.
Design and Materials
- The best-selling feature of this sauna is its visually round front porch, it is the perfect place to hold towels or drinks and to entertain.
- The front wall section is set back to enhance the look of the sauna with a functional and decorative porch.
- This classic barrel sauna design is built for efficiency, even distribution of heat, and visual appeal.
- Its ball and socket profile, held in place by stainless steel bands and minimal fasteners makes barrel saunas very sturdy.
- Canopy Barrel Saunas are available in your choice of White Fir, Rustic Cedar, or Clear Cedar.
- Thick tempered glass and stainless steel hardware support the integrity and durability of the unit as a whole.
- Charleston’s 4 person capacity is perfect for those who wanted to rejuvenate their tired bodies.
- Assembled using a 1-3/8″ thick ball and socket lumber, a thickness that earns it a Lifetime Warranty from Almost Heaven.
- This unit is equipped with LED lights perfect for relaxation.
- With a 71″W x 64″L x 71″H interior dimension, it has enough space to fit opposite-facing benches without compromising comfort.
- Its opposite-facing benches allow users to enjoy a heartwarming conversation.
- The canopy porch has a dimension of 71″W x 29″L x 71″H, making it a perfect place to cool off in between sauna rounds.
- The installed heater fence not only protects but also provides an authentic sauna experience with its aromatic Western red cedar.
- It has a 6.0kw, 220v stainless steel heater from Harvia, the world leader in sauna heaters.
- Option to upgrade to an 8KW Virta Heater with Digital Control. Please note the Xenio control box and screen must either be installed indoors, or in a weatherproof box.
- This sauna can heat up the room to about 190 - 195F in less than an hour.
**Note: All dimensions are approximate**
Note: Due to the size of the Charleston, specialized shipping is required. Please anticipate this shipping anywhere from 3-6 weeks from the date of order.
Lumbers: White Fir, Rustic Cedar, Clear Cedar
Assembled Size: 72″W x 95″L x 77″H
Interior Room Size: 71″W x 64″L x 71″H
Shipping Weight: 915 lbs
Shipping Size: 96″L x 41″W x 52″H
Heater Size: 6.0kw, 220v, 30amp electrical requirement, hard-wire connect
Sauna with a Porch
Charleston Specs & Upgrades
We love our sauna and use it all the time. Will never regret the investment.
Thank you so much for the review, Joanne! Glad to know you're loving your new sauna! Feel free to visit again if there's anything we can do for you in the future. Enjoy your sauna!
Took 2weeks to get the electrician but once everything up and working couldn’t be happier.only concern is we mounted the light above the heater on the back wall except the switch ended up halfway toward the outside wall and still becomes very hot and almost unable to adjust during a sauna
Hi Perry, thanks for the review, we appreciate it! The recommended placement of the LED light is usually at the back of the heater to avoid exposure on too much heat. Would you be able to email us a photo of the location of your light? I'd be happy to check with our supplier their recommendations given your light set up. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Enjoy your sauna!
We love it! We put it in the basement of our Colorado cabin at 8000 feet of elevation and it's wonderful to play in the snow and then go warm up. It was easy to build, my only suggestion is that you sand the ends of the staves that are exposed but other than that we would highly recommend it to everyone.
Steve and Sheryl Helburg
Thanks Steve! Love the pictures of how that fit into the room, looks like you measured perfectly.
We really appreciate your business, and taking the time to leave a review!