- Our patented StableHeat™ technology helps create the most constant and beneficial levels of far infrared
- TheraSauna® is the only company to use aspen hardwood, which is non-toxic and non-allergenic
- Our saunas utilize high glass content solid ceramic TheraMitters™ that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications to provide the best and most beneficial levels of infrared
- Easy To Use SoftTouch™ Control
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe.
- TheraSauna® full spectrum saunas emit very low levels of EMF, compared to the high levels of EMF produced by saunas using less efficient carbon fiber materials and rod TheraMitters™.
- TheraSauna®'s parent company, QCA Spas, is the only certified American manufacturer of far infrared saunas and has been in business since 1966
Therasauna Classic TSP3737 1 Person Infrared Sauna features:
- Dimensions: 37" W x 37" D x 75" H
- Wood: Non-toxic Aspen Wood
- Controls: Easy To Use SoftTouch™ Control featuring: Time, Temperature, Light and LED Display
- Heaters: 6 Solid Ceramic TheraMitters
- Backrest & Bench: Stain-Free Natural Aspen Finish
- Door: Smoke Glass Door with TheraSauna® Logo
- Electrical: Plugs into 120 Volt / 15 Amp Outlet
- Watts: 1044 watts
- Exterior & Interior: Stain-Free Natural Aspen Finish
- Light: Interior Reading Light
- System: Patented StableHeat System™
- Meets/Exceeds ETL and CE safety requirements
Patented System with Solid Ceramic Heaters
This is the only FAR infrared sauna in the world with a patented onboard computer system that allows for complete control and the ability to consistently reach the desired far-infrared micron level of 9.4. Made in the U.S.A. and constructed of non-toxic, non-allergenic aspen hardwood this sauna uses 6 high glass-content, solid-ceramic TheraMitters™ with a 96% radiant efficiency rating for deep body penetration that induces profuse sweating.
Sauna Features & Specs
The TSP3737 1-person sauna model features easy-to-use SoftTouch™ controls featuring: Time, Temperature, Light and LED Display. This full spectrum sauna meets the electrical requirements to be ETL and CE certified in the US, Canada, and Europe, and electrical service is 120V/15amp, so you should be able to simply plug this into most home outlets. The dimensions of this small-sized TheraSauna® model are: 37″W x 37″D x 75″H.
Very easy to assemble. Love it, my boys use it more then I do. First time I used it they were like my turn 😃
Hey Robert, thanks for the great review! We always love to see the sauna turn into a family activity, hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Thanks again for your business, it was a pleasure working with you! Come back anytime if we can ever help in the future.