- Full 3 person capacity
- Exterior dimensions (WDH): 64" x 44" x 75" (roof overhang: add 5.9")
- Interior dimensions (WDH): 58" x 39" x 68"
- Natural Canadian Red Cedar
- Tempered glass door and 2 full length side windows
- Interior color therapy lighting
- 7 Carbon PureTech™ Near Zero EMF Heat Emitters (Heating Panels)
- Roof vent
- Interior/exterior LED control panels
- FM Radio with BT, MP3 auxiliary, SD and USB connection
- Electrical service: 110V/20amp dedicated receptacle (consult a certified electrician)
- Clasp together assembly
- Sauna weight: 310 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 410 lbs
- Ships in 3 boxes
Classic Cedar Beauty and Easy Assembly
This 3-Person far infrared sauna features 7 Carbon PureTech™ Near Zero EMF Heat Panels, interior chromotherapy lighting system, and is constructed with beautiful, fragrant Canadian Red Cedar. Large enough to fit three people on one bench, this sauna comes with a tempered glass door and two full length windows – one on the front and one on the side. Its easy, clasp-together assembly makes construction a breeze. If you like this infrared sauna, but want a lighter hued model, we recommend checking out the Maxxus in Canadian Hemlock. Looking for a larger model? Click below to see the 4-Person size.
Audio Options and Plenty of Space
This sauna comes standard with FM Radio with BT, MP3 auxiliary, SD and USB connection and an interior and exterior LED control panel for smooth control. Exterior dimensions are: 64″W x 44″D x 75″H (roof overhang: add 5.9″), and interior dimensions are 58″W x 39″D x 68″H. With electrical requirements of 110V/20 amp, you’ll need to consult a certified electrician to help with installation.