Special Edition Residential Heater Stove KW7.5BSE or KW7.5SE by Saunacore
Being true to their mission, Saunacore created a product that will enhance your quality of life. These heaters are the best in the market and known for their durability, toughness, power, and reliability. Moreover, the sauna heaters were engineered to provide enhanced airflow for quicker heating time. Made out of the finest materials and stylish designs, Saunacore offers a wide variety of heaters suitable for your every sauna needs.
- Versatile enough for a corner or wall mount.
- An entire body of stainless steel, designed to resist stains and corrosion.
- Its triple stainless steel wall construction ensures not only durability but safety as well.
- Energy efficient hence you can do more with less energy consumption.
- Installed with heat deflectors so heat is redirected to radiant heat collectors, providing a nice toasty feeling.
- With a vented body design, rest assured the heater is well ventilated thus avoiding overheated machines.
- Designed with mechanical control, operating this sauna is much simpler and easier.
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty to make sure your investment is protected.
- Sauna stones included.
- A perfect fusion of versatility and power
- Maximum Temperature: 194.0 °F
- Maximum Recommended Space: 300 CBF
- Electrical Requirement:7500watts 240v 1p 31.3amps
- Exterior Dimension: 18" x 12" x 27.5"
- Product Weight: 65 lbs.
- Shipping Dimension: 13" x 19" x 34"
- Total shipping weight: 65 lbs
Compact & Versatile Heater
Saunacore’s line of Special Edition Residential Heaters are energy efficient and versatile enough for a corner or wall mount. With triple stainless steel wall construction and vented body design, the heater is durable, well ventilated and safe from overheating. Like all Saunacore heaters, operating this product is simple and easy and it comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Sauna stones included! All Heaters reach a maximum temperature of 194.0 °F. Looking for commercial-use heaters by Saunacore? Click below.